Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Full-time form for 2018/2019 academic session are out on sale. This is for admission into Higher National Diploma programmes of Ilaro Polytechnic.
Interested persons who are willing to get a Higher National Diploma after a successful completion of their ND programmes are invited to apply for the ongoing registration for the 2018/2019 session.
LATEST UPDATE ON ILAROPOLY HND SCREENING: ALL HND APPLICANTS SHOULD RE-UPLOAD THEIR ND NOTIFICATION OF RESULTS
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR HND PROGRAMMES:
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements.
The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof the admission would be withdrawn
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Courses Available & Offered For 2018/2019 Academic Session
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:
Full-time HND Courses:
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Departments: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies),
- SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE: Departments: Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management (Hotel and Catering Management), Statistics and Science Laboratory Technology with options in: (Chemistry, Physics with Electronics, Environmental Biology, Biochemistry and Microbiology).
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management and Marketing.
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: Departments: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines, (ii)Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES: Departments: Architectural Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning and Surveying and Geo-informatics.
Duration of all HND Full-time Programmes: 4 Semesters (Full Time)
General Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission Requirements for Full-time Candidates
Applicants seeking HND (Full Time) Admission must possess:
- A good National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the discipline.
- A minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
- Academic Transcripts which should be sent (directly) by the student’s last Institution under confidential cover to: The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. NO CANDIDATE WILL BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
- A good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- possession of the specific SSC requirements (Minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying. The SSC requirements must have been obtained prior to the candidate’s admission for the National Diploma that is the basis for the HND admission.
NOTE: ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
How To Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Admission (Full-time) – 2018/2019
Federal Poly Ilaro HND application form fee is N12,800 (twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only).
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic. Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from May 9, 2018.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc. Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE.
- ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
Closing Date For HND Application
All applications for the Ilaro Polytechnic HND Full-time admission must be submitted not later than the stipulated closing date.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.