Federal Polytechnic Ilaro National Diploma (ND) Part-time admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out and available on sale. The management of the Ilaro Poly have made available for suitable and qualified candidates the Federal Poly Ilaro ND PT admission form for the 2017/2018 calendar year.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons to for admission into the National Diploma Part-time programmes offered at the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND Part-Time Courses / Programmes for Admission
The programmes available for the Federal Poly Ilaro National Diploma(ND) Part-time admission for the 2017/2018 academic session in the following schools are;
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies) and Mass Communication
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE:
Departments: Computer Science and Science Laboratory Technolog}
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management, Marketing and Public Administration.
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Duration of all programmes: 4 Semesters (Part- Time)
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Admission Requirements for 2017/18 Session
The general entry requirements Ilaro Poly ND PT admission for the 2017/2018 academic session
1. A minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
2. All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register
for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified; the admission would be withdrawn.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Admission – 2017/2018
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for the ND PT Admission for the 2017/2018 academic session are required to complete admission procedures;
1. Candidates seeking admission for ND (Part – Time) are expected to generate an Application Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
With the application invoice, applicants should obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from the bank
2. Obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from the bank any branch of the under-listed banks upon the payment of the sum of Twelve Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (N12, 800.00) only including bank charges and all services (result checking etc.). Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be obtained in the name of the applicant.
The authorized banks are:
(a) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
(b) WEMA Bank Plc
(c) Skye Bank Plc.
(d) Union Bank Plc
(e) Access Bank Plc
(f) Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank
Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form
Application Closing Date
The closing date for Federal Poly Ilaro National Diploma Part-time admission application for the 2017/2018 academic session is Friday, 11th August, 2017.
All candidates for the Ilaro Poly ND part-time admission for the 2016/2017 academic session are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
- Original and photocopy of the printout of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
- 2D Pencil.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND PT Admission Screening Date, Venue – 2017/2018
Screening Examination for the Ilaro Poly ND (Part -Time) Programmes would start on Monday 14th, August, 2017 and end on Wednesday 16th August, 2017. Venue of the screening exercise are also listed below.
Screening exercise for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will hold as follows:
1. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Monday 14th August, 2017
– Office Technology and Management Department
– Mass Communication
2. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
Monday 14th August, 2017
– Computer Science Department
– Science Laboratory Technology Department
3. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Tuesday 15th August, 2017
– Computer Engineering Department
– Electrical/Electronics Engineering Department
– Mechanical Engineering Department
4(a) SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Tuesday 15th August, 2017
4(b) SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Wednesday 16th August, 2017
– Banking and Finance
– Business Administration and Management
– Public Administration
Venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
N.B. The entrance examination is computer based.
Direct enquiries to [email protected]
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.