Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Part-time ND admission acceptance fee and payment details for 2023/2024 academic session have been released.
This was released alongside the 2023/2024 provisional admission list. Candidates who are yet to see the admission list can check below; Ilaro Poly Part-Time Admission List (ND) 1st Batch.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, various National Diploma (ND) Part-Time Programmes.
The management of the institution has released the acceptance fee amount, payment instruction and deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND Part-Time Acceptance Fee Details
ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSION IN THE 2023/2024 SESSION FOR PART-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (PT ND) PROGRAMMES ARE TO PAY AN ACCEPTANCE FEE OF THRITY THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA (N30,200.00) ONLY (THIS PAYMENT INCLUDES ALL BANK CHARGES).
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fee for Part Time is 4th January, 2024.
All the candidates on Part Time Admission should do the followings before they can be enabled to pay Acceptance fee:
- Visit the Polytechnic ICT Center to fill the JAMB Part-Time Application Form.
- Submit their JAMB Registration Number Printout and a copy of O’ level result at the Admission Office. (Only candidates who have submitted their JAMB Registration Number and O’ level result at the admission office would be enabled to pay Acceptance Fee.)
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Guidelines
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal;
- Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results.
- Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
- Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
- Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
- Fill in other credentials and other information e.g Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
- Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
- Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four (4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result.
DESIGNATED BANKS WHERE YOU CAN PAY:
- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
- UNION BANK PLC
- POLARIS BANK LTD
- WEMA BANK PLC
- ACCESS BANK PLC
- ILARO POLY MICROFINANCE BANK LTD,
- ILARO EKUOMBE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, ILARO
We wish you the very best!!!