Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, ILAROPOLY post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. IlaroPoly Post UTME cut-off mark is 150. The application form and cut-off point have both been released by the school authorities.
LATEST UPDATE ON ILARO POLY POST-UTME (ND): THE ND ADMISSION CANDIDATES WHOSE NAMES APPEAR ON THE ATTACHED LIST SHOULD RE-UPLOAD THEIR O’LEVEL RESULTS… View List
UTME candidates who chose the polytechnic during the last UTME are hereby notified. Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2018 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score in the 2017 UTME is not below 150.
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates belonging to the categories in (i) and (ii) above who complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post-UTME Cut-off Mark – 2018/2019
The approved admission cut-off mark of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is 150.
How To Apply For IlaroPoly Post UTME Screening for 2018/2019 Academic Session
The method of application has been published as follows:
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro candidates are required to complete the Institution’s Form on the Portal by navigating to the portal through: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) programmes are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details on the institution’s portal by accessing the Portal through the institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net.
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as screening fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
Instructions to IlaroPoly Post UTME Candidates
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: [email protected]
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
That’s how to apply for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro’s Post UTME screening for 2018.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2018/2019
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.