Federal Poly Ukana has made available the 2016/2017 post-UTME/admission for the 2016/2017 academic session. Interested and qualified candidates should apply for admission into available programme for the 2016/2017 academic session.
What Is The Cut-Off Mark for Federal Poly Ukana?
The cut-off mark for the post-UTME/admission screening is 180 and above.
Courses available 2016/2017
The courses available for admission for the 2016/2017 academic session are;
- Computer Science
Admission Requirements 2016/2017
Here are the admission requirements for the admission fo9r the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates must have at least 5 O’Level Credits including Mathematics and English language at not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB.
2. Candidates must have sat for the 2016 UTME.
How to apply 2016/2017
To apply f0r the post UTME admission screeening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session
1. Candidates should visit the school website at fedpolyukana.edu.ng
2. Candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand five hundred naira (N2,500) only.
3. Enter your Reg. Number, Surname and select Department .
4.Fill your Personal Data, Jamb details in the boxes provided and submit, then upload a recent Passport photograph and select a payment method at the bottom of the page to make payments with your ATM/Debit Card.
5. After payment print receipt and the completed application form
6. Go to the Admissions office for screening, with copies of your JAMB result, SSCE/O’Level result, LGA Identification, Application Form, Payment receipt.