This is to inform all the students and staff of the Federal Polytechnic Bali that the management of the institution has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Bali Resumption Date
Below is the circular released by the management on the resumption of staff and students:
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- I am directed to bring to the notice of all staff irrespective of grade level to return to work as from Monday 12th October, 2020.
- As you resume work you are directed to observe the NCDC protocols. Accordingly, you are directed to always wear face masks, observe social distance, and to ensure regular hand washing or use of hand sanitizer among others.
- This circular supersedes the earlier circular issued which included students in the resumption.
- As for students date of resumption shall be communicated after the Academic Board meeting on 12th October, 2020.
- Whoever got the first circular should kindly transmit this second circular as the valid directives for compliance.
- We regret any inconveniences the earlier circular might have caused you, please.
- Above is for your information and compliance, please.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.