The Federal Polytechnic Offa acceptance fee and payment details for 2018/2019 session is out. This is the acceptance fee for newly admitted students (ND, HND at both Full-time and Part-time). For the sake of clarity, the acceptance fee is for candidates who got admission offer into National Diploma programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Paying the OFFAPOLY acceptance fee indicates that you are interested in taking up the admission offer. Students should ensure their names are on the OFFAPOLY admission lists before paying the non-refundable acceptance fee.
ALL THE LISTS:
- Federal Poly Offa Admission Lists 2018/2019 (ND Full-time)
- Federal Poly Offa ND Part-Time Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Federal Poly Offa HND Admission List 2018/2019 (Full-time)
All admitted candidates are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of acceptance fee;
Federal Polytechnic Offa Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Offa Poly Acceptance Fee: N15,000 (fifteen thousand Naira only) for ND (both full-time and part-time) and HND (full-time). N10,000 (ten thousand Naira only) for IJMB.
All admitted candidates are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of acceptance fee:
(i) Pay acceptance fee of the amount indicated above with the use of ATM card that is Inter switch compatible, print acceptance fee receipt online and change to official receipt in the Bursary.
(ii) Print the admission letter on-line and present to the admissions office at the Main campus for signing. (candidates are to come along with the original copies of their certificates/results).
Please note that this process must be completed by:
- HND Full-Time: 12th December, 2018 (for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batches).
- ND Part-Time: 12th December, 2018 (for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batches).
- ND Full-time: 12th December, 2018 (for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batches).
- IJMB: 6th December 2018 (for first batch).
Candidates who failed to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.
MUST SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2018/2019