The Federal School of Statistics, Manchok (FSSM), Kaduna State, Nigeria is pleased to inform the general public who are interested in applying for admission in the school, that the form is now available online on the school portal at www.fssm.edu.ng.
Interested members of the public are hereby informed that sales of application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time and part-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
This post also contains the available programmes, requirements and how to apply for the Federal School of Statistics, Manchok (FSSM) admission form.
Available Courses for FSSM ND Programme
Below are the courses available for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Part-time National Diploma (ND PT) in the school:
(i) Department of Statistical Science
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Health Statistics & Information System
(ii) Department of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Entrepreneurship study
- Office Technology
(iii) Department of Computer and Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Information and Communication Technology
Federal School of Statistics Manchok ND Admission Requirements
- National Diploma (ND)
- One year compulsory IT experience
How to Apply for Federal School of Statistics Manchok ND Admission Form
- Click here to get started
- Supply your information to generate your Remita Retrieval Number(RRR Number)
- Proceed to any bank across Nigeria to make payment at the rate of Four Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N4,500.00) for National Diploma in Statistics, Computer science and Business Administrations & Management excluding bank charges through Remita and afterwards return back to the portal to complete your application.
We wish you the best!