Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji, FEDPOLEL ND part-time admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. The management of the school has started selling forms for admission into part-time programmes at National Diploma level.
Applications are invited from interested members of the public for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), Ondo State, National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Apply For FEDPOLEL ND Part-Time Admission For 2018/2019 Academic Session
The cost of the application form is N8,000 (eight thousand Naira only).
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. ND PART/TIME APPLICATION. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for fedpolel 2018/2019 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION ButtonSTEP II
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fedpolel Online application Platform at https://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Application Closing Date
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.