FedPoly Bonny Acceptance Fee/Payment Procedure 2017/2018
Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny (FedPoly Bonny) has announced the acceptance fee for fresh students and as well, revealed the acceptance fee payment procedure for all newly admitted students of the institution. All fresh FedPoly Bonny students are hereby informed.
All newly admitted students are to follow the steps below for ease of payment of their acceptance fee on the school’s official website. Scroll down for the steps to make their acceptance fee payment.
FEDPOLY BONNY PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE COMMENCES!
This is to inform all those applicants who were recently given provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny, to proceed to the Polytechnic’s website and begin the steps for payment of their acceptance fee of N20, 000:00
Steps for payment of acceptance fee
From the Polytechnic website main page, Click on Student portal
- Create new student account (Enter ND1 and your JAMB Registration Number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading a recent passport photograph.
- Ensure you keep your portal details well and create a new password.
- From student portal Account dashboard
- Click on Get Acceptance fee invoice which will include the Remita (RRR) code.
- Print out the invoice
- Proceed to any bank to make payment of a non-refundable sum of Twenty thousand naira only (₦ 20,000.00) as acceptance fee.
- Return to your student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from Bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Bring along your receipt, Acceptance fee invoice and bank teller to the Admission office, starting from Monday, May 21st 2018 to begin your clearance and registration.