Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko announces to all UTME candidates who are seeking admission into higher institutions for the 2023/2024 academic session and want to study at the institution but did not choose Fidei Polytechnic as their First Choice institution to go to any CBT centre and log onto JAMB portal to change their First Choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
Candidates who sat for the UTME but are awaiting the results of their Senior Secondary Certificates Examinations (SSCE) can also change their first choice institutions to Fidei Polytechnic if they are desirous to study at the institution.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
1. Computer Engineering Technology
2. Computer Science
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option),
Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
4. Fisheries and Aquatic Technology
5. Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
6. Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
1. Building Technology
2. Estate Management and Evaluation
3. Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES:
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration & Management
4. Mass Communication
5. Office Technology & Management
6. Public Administration
All Candidates for UTME, in addition to possession of FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics, must have sat for the 2023 UTME and scored 100 and above.
How to apply
Candidates can obtain admission forms at the following places
1, Polytechnic Campus: KM 8, GBOKO-ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE
2. Cross River State: MARKETING DEPARTMENT; CROSS RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION (CRBC), OGOJA
Note for all Candidates: To be allowed to enter the polytechnic, all candidates whether to buy, submit forms or carry out any other transaction must wear face masks and submit themselves for body-temperature check at the main entrance of the institution.
Submission of Forms Requirements
When submitting forms, candidates must provide:
- Two photocopies of the receipt of purchase of the Admission form.
- Two photocopies of all relevant academic qualifications, such as GCE O’ level certificates.
- Two photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Two passport-sized photographs.
For more enquiries, please send an email to: [email protected], or call the following numbers:07030312917 /09059988988 / 07068621592.