Fountain University postgraduate degree admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Fountain University Osogbo invites qualified applicants to apply for the various postgraduate degree programmes available for selection.
Courses Available For Fountain University Postgraduate Admission 2020/2021
These are the programmes and courses available under them for the Fountain University Postgraduate Admission for the 2020/2021 academic session;
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Postgraduate Diploma in Micro-Biology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
2. Masters Degree
- Master of Science in Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Microbiology
- Master of Science in Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Sociology.
a. Postgraduate Diploma: an applicant for admission into Postgraduate Diploma of the University shall be:
i. A graduate of Fountain University or any other approved University with a Third Class Degree.
ii. An HND holder with a minimum of Lower Credit from any approved Polytechnic.
b. Masters Degree: At-least a Second class Honours (Lower Division) of any approved University.
How To Apply For Admission
1. Interested candidates can apply for the admission screening exercise forms online on the University website: https://fuo.edu.ng/.
2. Click on the appropriate link for any of the Postgraduate Programme.
3. Fill the appropriate application form and pay the corresponding fee online.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS TO ATTEND THE SCREENING INTERVIEW.
Screening Centers and Dates
1. Osogbo: Fountain University Oke-Osun Osogbo
2. Abuja: NASFAT Islamic Center Plot 333, Augustus Aikmohu way Utako District Abuja
3. Lagos: Lagos State Secretariat Mosque Extension, Alausa Ikeja.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.