The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, FUAM Post UTME form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. FUAM cut-off mark for admission and information on how to apply have also been released.
All candidates who made FUAM a choice during the 2019 JAMB UTME registration should apply for admission in the ongoing admission screening exercise. Details of the application and eligibility criteria are below.
All applicants seeking admission into FUAM are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2019/2020 academic session admission. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
ALSO SEE: FUAM Cut-off Mark for 2019/2020 Post-UTME
Who Is Eligible To Write FUAM Post UTME?
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Candidates who chose University of Agriculture, Makurdi as First Choice and scored 170 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME/Direct Entry.
FUAM Post UTME Form and How to Apply for Screening for 2019/2020 Academic Session
To apply for admission for FUAM admission screening exercise for the academic session;
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges:
Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on 16th August, 2019.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2019/2020