Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM sandwich admission form for 2017/2018 contact session is now on sale. Interested and equally qualified candidates can now start applying.
Applications are invited by the management for the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Sandwich programme for the 2018 Contact Session. Below is the details of the programme and how to apply.
FUAM Sandwich Programmes/Courses Available 2017/2018 Contact Session
Below are the courses you can choose from when apply for the FUAM Sandwich Admission:
|1||Agricultural Education||B. Agricultural Education|
|5||Science Education|| |
|6||Science Education|| |
|7||Science Education|| |
|8||Science Education|| |
|9||Science Education|| |
How To Apply For FUAM Sandwich Programme Admission For 2017/2018
Candidates who want to apply for the programme should;
- Create an account online by providing your email address and chosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a safe place (An email will be also sent to you containing your application number if your email address is valid). It is your reference number through out your application.
- To make payment for the forms, visit Fee Payment Platform. Make payment of non-refundable fee of N6,350 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or visit Commercial Bank Nationwide
- A comfirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed.
Creating your account
- To create the account, enter your Email Address. This will be used as your user name. We will also use this email address to contact you regarding your application.
- Type in the security code (case-sensitive). This helps protect our online application service.
- Enter your password. Select a password that is easy for you to remember, but is not obvious to others.
- It must be at least six characters long, and should contain numbers and letters.
- Finally click the “Create Account” button. You will be asked to confirm your password.
Applicants are required to submit four (4) copies of the completed form to Academic Office with their academic credentials attached.
Candidate seeking admission must have NCE as requirement. Candidates with IJMB, HND and First Degree may be considered. For details of O’Level requirements for the various programmes, contact the Sandwich office.
To apply for any of the available programmes, click on the How to Apply tab. You will be guided through the process to ensure your application is submitted for consideration. You can also track the state of your application at any point in time after submission.
If you encounter any difficulty in applying for the program of your choice, you can contact the ICT support center via the following details Email: [email protected] Or the Sandwich Office Email: [email protected]