Federal University Birnin Kebbi, FUBK admission list for 2018/2019 academic session is out. These are the FUBK list of first batch and second batch of candidates who have been offered admission for the session.
All candidates who took part in the Federal University Birnin Kebbi Post-UTME screening should take note. The admission list has been uploaded to FUBK admission portal, therefore, candidates can now check their admission status.
How To Check FUBK Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
In light of the release of the FUBK 2018/2019 admission list (first and second batch), candidates should follow the steps below to check their status.
CHECKING THE LIST ON FUBK ADMISSION PORTAL
- Firstly, go to FUBK admission status checking portal at http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required space.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your FUBK admission status.
If you are admitted, accept or reject the admission offer. See how to accept/reject admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Admitted candidates are hereby notified that confirmation of admission and registration begins on Monday, October 15, 2018 at the University Main Campus, along Kalgo-Bunza Road.
- The candidates are to come along with the originals of their Credentials/Certificates, JAMB UTME Result Slip, JAMB online Admission Letter, Six passport-size photographs and Local Government Indigenization Letter.
CHECKING FUBK LIST ON JAMB ADMISSION PORTAL
You can also check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
- First of all, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your 2018/2019 FUBK admission status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names are on the 2018/2019 first and second batch admission list of Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK).