The Federal University Dutse, FUD acceptance fee and registration procedure for 2018/2019 newly admitted students are out. In other words, the management of FUDutse has released the procedures for payment of acceptance fee and admission registration for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates are to ensure their names are on the FUD admission list before paying the acceptance fee. That is because the fee is non-refundable (i.e. you can’t get it back after paying).
Federal University Dutse Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure – 2018/2019
- Firstly, check your Federal University Dutse Admission Status with your Jamb Registration Number
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira).
- Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
- Verify your payment from the Portal using your 9 digits invoice number;
- Collect your admission letter using JAMB registration slip from your Department. You are advised to go with your credentials;
- Log on to the Portal with your JAMB Number as Username and Surname as password;
- Generate Invoice for Central Registration and RRR from the School Portal and make your payment online or at any bank branch;
- Verify your payment from the Portal using the invoice number & reserve accommodation via http://hostel.fud.edu.ng if interested.
- Log on with your Student Registration Number and Username as password;
- Update your profile, passport size photograph and all relevant information;
- Proceed for Course Registration and make sure you input courses collected from your Level Coordinator;
- Print Health Form and proceed to University Clinic for medical examination.
- Print out three (3) copies of completed Course Registration form. Note: Students can only print their Course Registration Forms after getting online approval from the Director of the University Clinic.
- Take the forms to the Department for signing by Level Coordinator or Head of Department;
- Also submit copies of duly completed forms to the Examinations and Records Unit, your Department and Faculty;
- Ensure that you have completed the registration procedures and keep copies of all registration forms and receipts as evidence of your registration;
- Report to Security office for:-
- Collection of your University ID Card.
- Register with the University Library and submit evidence of registration slips along with your registration form to Examinations and Records Unit;
- Finally, students are to express interest in the type of sports they are interested in at the Sports Office.
The collection of Admission letters and registration would commence on Monday, 8th October, 2018 (for 1st batch UTME candidates). Monday, 15th October, 2018 (for 2nd batch UTME candidates) and Monday, 29th October, 2018 (for 3rd batch UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
We wish you the very best in the school.