Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA Post-UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. The management of FUDAM has started selling the forms for admission into the university for the session. Eligible candidates (see criteria below) can start applying.
FUDMA invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Who Can Apply For Federal University Dutsin-Ma Post UTME?
Below are the eligibility criteria for FUDMA admission candidates:
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 140 in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in their chosen course of study except the following whose minimum Cut-off Points are 150 and 160 viz:
- All courses in the Faculty of Health Science
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
- All courses in the Faculty of Engineering
SEE ALSO: FUDMA Cut-off Marks for Admission.
How to Buy FUDMA Post-UTME Form
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post-UTME screening.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the FUDMA post UTME screening starts 14th of July and ends 24th August 2023 by 12noon.
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Post-UTME Screening charges and registration process, contact the following numbers; 08030728712 and 08039715909.