Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME/ Direct Entry screening application 2021/2022 form is out.
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal University Dutsin-Ma as first choice that registration for the school’s Post UTME/Direct Entry screen has begun. Thus, candidates can now proceed to register online for the screening.
FUDutsin-ma Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in their chosen course of study except the following whose minimum Cut-off Points are 180 viz:
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
How to Apply for Post UTME/FUDMA Direct Entry Screening Form
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University website: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register and make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening.
The Registration will commence from Monday, 7th September, 2020 and end on Sunday, 4th October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Post-UTME Screening charges and registration process, contact the following numbers; 08022028877, 08064586563.
Best wishes from NGScholars.