FUDUTSINMA has released its 2020/2021 Post-UTME/admission screening exercise. Candidates that made FUDUTSINMA their first choice of institution and scored above the minimum mark for admission should apply for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
What Is The Cut-Off Mark for FUDUTSINMA?
The cut-off mark for FUDUTSINMA post-UTME/admission screening is 160 in their chosen course of study except for the following whose minimum cut off mark is 180:
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken at IJMB.
How To Apply For FUDUTSINMA Form 2020/2021
To apply for the FUDUTSINMA post-UTME/admission screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session;
1. Candidates should visit the school website at Visit fudutsinma.edu.ng.
2. Candidates are to log into remita.net to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment. print the payment confirmation slip.
Application Closing Date 2020/2021
The new deadline is October 25th, 2020