Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDutsin-Ma registration and payment of fees by students for the 2018/2019 academic session has started. This means that there is no new date for the resumption of payment and registration.
However, the registration guidelines for FUDUTSINMA students has been released. All concerned students will follow the procedure when the school announces date for commencement of FUDMA registration.
The following is the official message released by FUDMA management:
This is to inform the general public that the previously suspended payment and registration exercise of both returning and newly admitted students for 2018/2019 academic session has now resumed.
This is for the noting and action of all concerned.
Registration Guidelines for FUDUTSINMA Students
- Go to your department to confirm the approved number/combination of courses for the given semester.
- Log in to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng, and do the following:
- Next, Click on “My Modules”
- Then Click on “Course Outline”
- Then Select “View” on the appropriate Semester Registration
- You will find a list of Courses to be registered. Ensure that you select the check box next to each course you desire to register.
- Click on “Register” below
- Finally, click “Confirm” to confirm your registration. (Note that after confirmation, you can no longer make changes to your course selection).
- After confirmation, Logout
- After Semester Registration, Check back after 24hrs to see if your Registration has been approved.
- Once approved, Go to your department and collect a signed copy of your registration form and preserve a copy for yourself.
All students are advised to STRICTLY adhere to this schedule.
S.I.W.E.S Students are also expected to register for S.I.W.E.S.