The Federal University Gashua, FUGASHUA has released its UTME preparatory programme(UPP) form for the 2016/2017 academic session. The UPP runs for two terms, the aim is to ensure students prepare adequately for 2017 UTME. Successful Candidates in the UPP will gain Admission into Federal University Gashua, FUGASHUA.
Subjects Available For FUGASHUA UPP 2016/2017
Here are the subjects available for FUGASHUA UPP for the 2016/2017 academic session;
4. Home Economics
6. Islamic Studies
8. Literature in English
11. Use of English
12. Principles of Accounts
Entry Requirements For FUGASHUA UPP 2016/2017
Here are the entry requirements for FUGASHUA UPP for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 O’Level credit including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
Things To Note About FUGASHUA UPP 2016/2017
Here are the things to note about FUGASHUA UPP for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. It has the First term (23 weeks) and the second term (24 weeks). Candidates who fail to reach the FUGASHUA UPP cut-off mark in the first term would be withdrawn from the programme.
2. Five subjects including Mathematics and English Language would be extensively taught.
3. Candidates must obtain a minimum of 2.0 CGPA from the 5 subjects taken in the second term. Successful UPP Students will be given more priority than Direct Entry candidates.
4. Candidates must choose FUGASHUA as their first choice of institution in the 2017 UTME.
How To Apply 2016/2017
How to Apply for FUGASHUA UPP for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates are to visit the school website at fugashua.edu.ng.
2. Candidate who fail to register in time would be asked to pay additional charges of N5000
Application Closing Date 2016/2017
The application closing date for FUGASHUA UPP for the 2016/2017 academic session is September 16th, 2016.