Federal University Gusau, FUGUS Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2019/2020 academic session are out on sale. The FUGUS Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 admission has also been released. Below, you will find information on how to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
Candidates who chose FUGUS as their first choice of institution and scored the required cut-off mark should apply for admission screening for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, that the University has fixed Wednesday 28th August, 2019 as date for the Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Aptitude Tests for the admission.
Eligibility Criteria For Federal University Gusau Post-UTME & DE Screening (Requirements)
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
How To Apply for FUGUS Post-UTME Screening for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Follow the steps outlined below to apply for the screening exercise (UTME and DE):
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Schedule for the FUGUS Post-UTME Aptitude Tests Dates:
Date: Wednesday 28th August, 2019.
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.
Online Registration commences on Wednesday 14th August, 2019 and closes on Tuesday, 27th August, 2019.
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.