Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) in Bauchi State has officially announced the release of its merit and supplementary admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic session.
All applicants of FUHSA can now proceed to check their admission status online.
How To Check FUHSA Admission List 2023/2024 session
FUHSA has published two distinct lists for this academic session:
- Merit/First Batch Admission List: This list comprises candidates who have met the university’s admission criteria based on merit.
- Access the list here: Merit/First Batch Admission List
- Supplementary Batch Admission List:This list includes candidates who are offered admission following the merit list.
- Access the list here: Supplementary Batch Admission List
Next Step After successful admission:
If you find your name on either list, follow these steps to finalize your admission process:
- Accept Admission on JAMB CAPS:Confirm your admission before proceeding to the university’s website. Visit JAMB CAPS to accept your admission.
- Login and Pay Acceptance Fee: Login to FUHSA Admission Profile to pay your acceptance fee and print your admission letter.
- Proceed to Registration Portal: Access the registration portal for fee payment and course registration. Note: Do not make any payments until your registration profile is fully set up.
- Check Schedule of Fees: Detailed information regarding relevant fees can be found on your student profile.
- Seek Assistance if Needed: For complaints or technical support, contact FUHSA at [email protected].
Note: Ensure to carry out all payment through registration profile. Payments made directly on Remita are invalid and FUHSA will not be held responsible for any wrong payment.
Congratulations to all successful applicants!!