FUKASHERE 2nd and 3rd Batch admission list is out for 2021/2022 academic session. In other words, the Federal University Kashere, Direct Entry and UTME admission lists (2nd Batch) for the 2021/2022 academic session are out.
The released FUKashere admission lists are for UTME and DE Candidates that applied for admission for the 2021/2022 session. Such candidates can now therefore check the released FUKASHERE list for their admission status.
How To Check FUKashere Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Candidates should click the PDF below to check for both UTME and DE Admission lists.
Federal University of Kashere hereby offers Provisional Admission to the following successful Candidates into her various first Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Check 2nd Batch List
Check First Batch List
If you get an offer of admission, print your admission letter and registration clearance form from the same page and come along with them for clearance during registration.
I am glad you asked. Follow the steps below.
- Proceed and check out FUKASHERE’s students registration procedure.
- Accept or reject the offer of admission on JAMB CAPS
- Print your JAMB admission letter (You have to accept your admission offer to do this)
- Print original JAMB result slip (UTME) that comes with your passport-sized photograph on it
- Finally, you can do a change of course on JAMB portal if you don’t want the course you get or you later change your mind.
Checking the List of FUKashere Admission-Checking Portal
You can check by going to the JAMB admission status checking page using the steps below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login using your username and password.
- Scroll down to find click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ section.
- Choose your Exam year, then input your registration number in the next field.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your name on the IBBU admision list
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the admission list of FUKashere for the 2021/2022 academic session.