FUKASHERE admission list is out for 2023/20224 academic session. In other words, the Federal University Kashere, Direct Entry and UTME admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The released FUKashere admission lists are for UTME and DE Candidates that applied for admission for the 2023/2024 session. Such candidates can now therefore check the released FUKASHERE list for their admission status.
How To Check FUKashere Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session
Candidates should click the PDF below to check for both UTME and DE Admission lists.
Federal University of Kashere hereby offers Provisional Admission to the following successful Candidates into her various first Degree Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
How To Check Your Admission Status
- Visit the Official JAMB Portal: Click on the official JAMB portal link.
- Log In Details: Use your JAMB profile credentials (username and password) to sign in.
- Navigate to Admission Status: Scroll down, find, and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Input Exam Details: Choose your examination year and input your registration number in the specified column.
- Confirm Your Status: Click ‘Check Admission Status’. Alternatively, for a more comprehensive view, select ‘Access my CAPS’ to review your Admission status and other pertinent details.
If you get an offer of admission, print your admission letter and registration clearance form from the same page and come along with them for clearance during registration.
I am glad you asked. Follow the steps below.
- JAMB CAPS: Log into JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer.
- Print JAMB Admission Letter: Once you’ve accepted the admission, proceed to print your JAMB admission letter.
- Course Alterations: If, for any reason, you’ve been offered a course different from your initial preference, apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the admission list of FUKashere for the 2023/2024 academic session.