FUKASHERE admission list is out for 2018/2019 academic session. In other words, the Federal University Kashere, Direct Entry and UTME admission lists (1st Batch) for the 2018/2019 academic session are out.
The released FUKashere admission lists are for UTME and DE Candidates that applied for admission for the 2018/2019 session. Such candidates can now therefore check the released FUKASHERE list for their admission status.
How To Check FUKashere Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Candidates should click the link below to check for both UTME and DE Admission lists.
- Firstly, go to FUKashere admission status checking portal at http://admissions.flexisaf.com:8080/fuk/login.html.
- Enter your username and password in the required fields.
- Finally click on ‘Login’ to access your admission status.
If you get an offer of admission, print your admission letter and registration clearance form from the same page and come along with them for clearance during registration.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
Candidates are further advised to note the following:
- Registration would commence on Monday, 15th October, 2018 and end on Sunday, 21st October, 2018, while late registration would commence from Monday, 22nd to Wednesday, 24th October, 2018.
- All credentials to be presented during registration must tally with those presented during the Post UTME Screening exercise.
- Those with O’ Level deficiency are advised in their own interest not to make any payment for registration.
- Candidates are to also strictly follow the registration procedure as posted on the website.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the admission list of FUKashere for the 2018/2019 academic session.