The sale of FULAFIA Post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for the 2019/2020 academic session has been extended. The portal has been re-opened and will close by 3 pm on September 6th, 2019.
The Federal University Lafia Post-UTME registration form for 2019/2020 admission can now be accessed online.
The Federal University Lafia 2019/2020 Post-UTME cut-off mark for the session has also been announced. Screening dates can also be found below as they have been released in a schedule.
The Federal University Lafia admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES / PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic year commences on July 25, 2019 and close on August 25, 2019.
Eligibility for FULAFIA Post UTME & DE 2019/2020 Screening Exercise
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level result in not more than two (2) sittings and who scored an aggregate of 200 and above in UTME in the case of College of Medicine and at least 170 for all other courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E.) admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
FULafia Post-UTME Form And How To Apply For Screening For 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/ and click on register button
- Enter your basic details such as name, phone number, email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
- Now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
- Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively, logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php. Enter your registration number and click on login button.
- You will be prompted to pay for your Post-UTME fee. Click on pay button or on the Remita Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
- You will be redirected to Remita to pay the fee. YOU MUST SELECT AN OPTION TO PAY VIA CARD
- After your payment is successful, you will see a confirmation page including your RRR (note it). Click on continue or wait for 10 seconds and you will be redirected to your portal where you can complete your registration.
- Provide all required information such as home address, parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. and click on submit.
Application Closing Date
All Post-UTME registration must be completed before Monday, August 25, 2019.
The portal has been reopened and will close 3 pm on September 6th, 2019
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.