This is to inform interested candidates that the Federal University Lafia (FULafia) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into the PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a in minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./PhD Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form (Method of Application)
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) only in any commercial bank via remita. Visit the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/ to fill the online application form and submit it.
All applicants for the 2020/2021 PG programmes are to pay 5,000 NGN for a pre-qualifying examination. To do this, simply login to your portal at https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications and pay the fee.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on the SPGS portal.
All applications must be submitted not later than July 12, 2021.