The Federal University of Lokoja, FULOKOJA has released its 2nd admission screening form for the 2016/2017 academic session. Candidates who chose FULOKOJA as their first choice and scored above the minimum mark for admission, but missed the first screening exercise should apply for the 2016/2017 admission screening exercise.
What Is The Cut-Off Mark for FULOKOJA?
The cut-off mark for FULOKOJA post-UTME/admission screening is 180 and above.
How To Apply 2016/2017
To apply for the FULOKOJA 2nd post-UTME/admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session;
2. Insert valid JAMB Registration number to confirm if you are eligible.
3. Update your bio data, passport photograph, O’Level results. Then generate the invoice for payment, Pay the sum of ₦2,500.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), then pay with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR(Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
4. Re-visit the school portal to confirm payment then print the screening slip.
Application Closing Date 2016/2017
The application closing date for FULOKOJA 2nd post-UTME/admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session is on Tuesday 23rd August, 2016.
Screening Date 2016/2017
The screening date for FULOKOJA 2nd post-UTME/admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session is on Wednesday 24th August, 2016.
Supporting Documents 2016/2017
Candidates are to bring the following documents along with them for the screening exercise;
- Admission Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
- A copy of your O’Level Result