Having offered candidates provisional admission into various courses for the 2017/2018 academic session, the management of Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) have opened access for candidates to begin registration.
Newly admitted students of the institution are hereby implored to follow the guidelines below to make payment of their acceptance fees in order to commence registration for the new session.
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below, before commencing your registration:
- Login to the University’s 2017/2018 Admission Portal with your JAMB Registration Number and Registration Fee RRR code.
- Check your Admission Status.
- Generate payment invoice for acceptance fee from the University’s 2017/2018 Admission Portal.
- Pay acceptance fee of N10,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2017/2018 Admission Portal to confirm your payment.
- Print your Admission Letter and letter of under taking
*Note: Registration of New Students Commences on 27th November, 2017 at the University Auditorium, Adankolo Campus, Lokoja.