Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Diploma Programme Admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
This post is here to serve as a guide for candidates who wish to purchase the admission form, fill it out without any errors and submit it successfully.
The Directorate of Consultancy Services and Ventures (COSEV), Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its diploma programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session Stream II October diet.
The cost of the admission form is N10,000.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Stream II October diet 2022/2023 Diploma Programme.
If you are not certain of the available courses for the Diploma programme, kindly check below for the list;
FULOKOJA Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Visual and Performance Arts
- Diploma in Cultural Tourism and Archeology
- Diploma in History and International Studies
- Diploma in Waste Management
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Chemistry
- Diploma in Animal Production
- Diploma in Environment and Ecology
- Diploma in Geology
- Diploma in Economics
- Diploma in Geography
- Diploma in Political Science
- Diploma in Social Works and Development Studies
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in Local Government Administration
- Diploma in Crime, Prevention and Control
- Diploma in Psychology and Forensic Studies
- Diploma in Security Management and Operation
- Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Diploma in Public Finance
- Diploma in Industrial Chemistry
FULOKOJA Diploma Programmes Duration & Admission Requirements
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: Two (2) academic sessions.
Applicants are required to possess credits in at least Five (5) relevant O’ Level Subjects, including English and mathematics, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. However, applicants who do not possess the required O’ Levels subjects may be considered for admission, on the condition that they will remedy their areas of deficiency and satisfy the entry requirements before completion of the programme.
Note: Students of this programme who earned Upper Credit would be automatically given direct entry (DC) admission into cognate programmes of the University into 200 Level.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Diploma Admission Form
Candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by visiting the university portal, www.fulokoja.edu.ng to make an e-payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of N10,000 only.
- Visit the University website at www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
- Click on the Diploma portal to create an account.
- Generate RRR and process payment through online or bank payment
- Proceed to the portal and complete filling out the Application form.
- Print out the completed Application form.
Tuition: The tuition fee for the program is N50,000 only after the applicant has been offered admission. Applicants are also only required to pay N15,000 for Utility and Administration expenses.
The Deadline for the Diploma Programme form for the 2022/2023 academic session is 27th January 2023.
For further information: Contact any of the under-listed:
Dr. S.E. Okosun (08066194421).
Mr. Udi Joshua (08029626672).