Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Post UTME form for 2019/2020 admission screening form are out on sale. The management of FULOKOJA announced that they are now selling Post-UTME forms for the coming session online.
The 2019/2020 FULOKOJA cut-off mark for admission has also been announced. Information on how to apply for the screening exercise is as follows.
When Is FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening (Dates)
The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will take place from Monday 2nd September, 2019 at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja). The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip and also, be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Mode of Examination: The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip and also, be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Who Is Eligible for the Post-UTME (Requirements)?
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level & UTME entry requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
How To Apply for FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening for 2017/2018 Academic Session
All prospective candidates should take note of the following registration guidelines. This will help you complete the FULOKOJA Post UTME form online:
Registration is strictly online and commences from Wednesday, 24th July, 2019. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2019/2020 Admission Portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’level examination sitting and O’level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select the Post UTME subjects you want to be tested on.
Note: You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
Post-UTME Registration Closing Date
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on THURSDAY, 29TH AUGUST, 2019
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2019/2020 Academic Session. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening. All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2019/2020
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.