Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Post-UTME form for 2022/2023 admission screening form is out on sale. The management of FULOKOJA announced that they are now selling screening forms for the coming session online.
The 2022/2023 FULOKOJA cut-off mark for admission has also been announced. This post contains information for candidates on how to apply for the screening exercise.
SEE ALSO: FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Forms Out.
The school invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Who Can Apply for FULOKOJA Post-UTME (Eligibility)?
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice and scored 170 and above (220 and above for MBBS) are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
How To Apply for FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening
For the academic year 2022/2023, Federal University Lokoja’s (FUL) admission screening process will be conducted online (non-appearance). Application opens on the date you will see below.
The candidates’ UTME scores and O’level results will be assessed. Starting on Monday, September 19, 2022, candidates may submit their personal and academic information for the online screening process using the university’s admissions portal at www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
Click here to start filling the FULOKOJA Post-UTME form – https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/.
Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
Next, do the following to complete the Federal University, Lokoja, FULOKOJA Post-UTME form:
- Click on Biodata and update your personal information and examination record(s).
- UTME Candidates: Update your personal information and examination record (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year, and grades).
(Please note that upload of wrong O’level result(s) details (i.e., exam no., type & year) will lead to automatic disqualification).
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR; or
- CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the payment page on the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
- Proceed to the Post-UTME Screening page.
- Select your most preferred choice of programme from the drop-down list of courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Please note that you will be screened based on your most-preferred choice of programme. Also, note that your UTME and O’level subjects must qualify you for your most preferred choice of programme.
- (Please visit the University website www.fulokoja.edu.ng for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja)
- Next, select the 5 O’level subjects that match your choice of programme.
- Carefully upload a fresh O’level Examination Scratch Card detail for verification.
- (Please note that upload of wrong O’level Examination Scratch Card detail will lead to automatic disqualification. You are allowed to use the scratch card once, to verify your result).
- Wait for confirmation of result verification.
- Once your O’level result(s) has/have been confirmed, proceed to print out the result of the screening exercise.
Important Notes on FULOKOJA Post-UTME Application Form :
- THE ONLINE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2022.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level and UTME Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result(s) may apply but should note that only those with O’level result(s) will be considered for admission once the admissions process begins.
- Only candidates who uploaded their O’level result(s) on the JAMB e-Facility would be eligible for admission. Please note that uploading of data on the JAMB e-Facility can only be done successfully at JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited Centre.
Important Notes Continued…
- Only candidates who participated in the Screening Exercise would be considered for admission in the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Also, only DE candidates who applied through the 2022 JAMB Registration Exercise and choose FUL as their 1st choice would be considered for the screening exercise.
- MBBS candidates would be scheduled for a Computer Based Test (CBT) and only candidates who choose MB;BS as 1st choice on JAMB portal would be considered for the MB;BS CBT screening exercise.
- A successful screening exercise does not guarantee admission into Federal University Lokoja. The Central Admissions Committee of the University would still apply other admission modalities in considering your application.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.