The Federal University of Lokoja,FULOKOJA has made available the registration procedures for student returning for the 2016/2017 academic session. The procedures made available by the Institution should be adhered to strictly by the students to avoid any error during their registration.
FULOKOJA Registration Procedure For Returning Students
2. Students are to pay their school fees as prescribed on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR(Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Student Portal to confirm your payment.
3. Complete your course registration online. (Please seek the advice of your Level Coordinator before completing the form).
4. Submit approved copies of the completed Course Registration Forms printed online to:
- The Faculty/Department Registration Officer, and
- The Academic Affairs Division
5. Then proceed to the Bursary Department and submit the REMITA Payment slip for official stamp. Submit the photocopies of the stamped REMITA Payment slip to the relevant Units.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.