The management of the Federal University Lokoja’s attention has been drawn to the fraudulent activities of some unscrupulous elements who carry out their nefarious activities in the name of the University. Find below the facts surrounding Post Utme & DE forms of FULOKOJA.
Applicants are advised to beware of fraudsters who claim to be staff of the University or are connected to the University in one way or another.
Some of these people display their phone numbers on websites and social media, asking unsuspecting applicants to contact them, send recharge cards or even pay money into their private accounts in order to secure employment, admission or for past questions. Please note that:
· There are no official past questions from the University;
· The University does not run Pre-degree or Remedial programmes for now;
· There is no Direct Entry (D.E.) for now;
· All payments are made ONLY into the University account;
· The Date of Post-UTME screening exercise, cut-off mark and registration procedures shall be officially announced in due course.
Applicants are hereby cautioned to be careful as these requests may come in various forms. Any of such fraudulent activities should be ignored or reported to the University Management immediately via the email address ( [email protected]).
The following are the University’s official online/social media platforms:
· Website: http://fulokoja.edu.ng
· P-UTME Portal: http://fulokoja.edu.ng/putme
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fulokoja
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/fulokoja
· Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fulokoja
· Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/fulokoja
For general enquiry or to report any suspicious activity, send an email to [email protected].
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.