Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, FUNAI Pre degree admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now out on sale. Application closing date has been extended to 31st October, 2018 at 11.59 pm. This is the deadline for submission of applications.
All interested members of the public that wish to apply and are suitably qualified are hereby informed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-resident one year Pre-Degree programme of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI). FUNAI Pre-Degree is designed to prepare candidates for admission into the underlisted programmes:
FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form 2018/2019
|ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||English Language/Government/Literature in English/CRS (EGLR)English Language/Economics/Government/Lit. in English (EEGL)English Language/Economics/Government/Igbo (EEGI)English Language/Igbo/Literature in English/CRS (EILR)English Language/Igbo/Economics/CRS (EICR)English Language/Economics/Government/Mathematics (EEGM)English Language/Mathematics/Geography/Economics (EMGE)|
|PHYSICAL, MEDICAL BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING||English Language/Biology/Chemistry/Physics (EBCP)English Language/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (EPCM)English Language/Physics/Mathematics/Geography (EPMG)|
SPECIAL PRE-DEGREE PROGAMME
- Fine Arts
The Pre-Degree Programme is an intensive coaching curriculum aimed at ensuring adequate exposure to fundamentals of concepts and preparation of eligible students for University admission. It is also very a good head-start for University work. The Pre-degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines of the University.
FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credits in 5 different subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
How to Apply for FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission.
APPLICATION FEE: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) for payment. Instructions on generating your RRN will be automatically displayed on the payment page on your browser. Please read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on our ePortal before payment is made.
- After payment, a 16-digit PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone to enable you complete all remaining and necessary sections of your Online Application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
FUNAI Pre-Degree Application Closing Date.
Submission of online forms for the FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission will close on
Friday, 31st August, 2018 at 11.59 pm (Now 31st October, 2018 at 11.59 pm).
FUPRE Pre-Degree General Information.
- Applicants into 2018/2019 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Please note that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online and is to be made only on the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: All enquiries are to be made to the Director, Centre for Educational Services. Contacts: 08038891332, 07035232317, 08067754836. (Please call during office hours only, 8am-5pm).
E-mail: [email protected]
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.