Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ikwo, FUNAI school fees payment methods and procedure for all students of the school to pay 2016/2017 school fees have been released. All students of the University (both fresher and returning students) are hereby informed.
Students can check the released FUNAI School Fees Schedule to know how much they are to pay. This post shows you how to pay FUNAI tuition and other fees for 2016/17 academic session.
How To Pay FUNAI School Fees [Payment Method & Procedure] – 2016/2017
Returning and freshly-admitted students of FUNAI are required to follow the procedure below to make payments for their fees charges and HOSTEL accommodation fee.
- Generate REMITA RETRIVAL PIN from Remita website (www.remita.net).
- Proceed to any bank closest to you and make your payment.
- Proceed to the Bursary Department with your printouts and deposit teller to collect your receipt. Detail procedure for generating the Remita pin is shown below:
Step Involved In Making Payment
- Visit remita.net and click on PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- Type or select on NAME OF MDA bar, Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo.
- Select Others on NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE bar
- Ignore GIFMIS CODE bar
- On AMOUNT TO PAY (N) bar, type the correct fees amount. That is, N44,000 for newly admitted students and N41,000 for 200 to 400 levels students.
- Type Other Charges on DESCRIPTION bar
- Type Your Full Name on PAYER’S FULL NAME bar
- Type Your Email Address on PAYER’S EMAIL bar
- On PAYER’S PHONE bar, type Your Phone Number.
- To confirm your trasnaction, you need to key in the Character in the image into the box below it.
- Next, click on PROCEED TO PAYMENT bar. Once you do this the system will generate RETRIVAL REFERENCE NUMBER (RRN).
- Take the RRN to designated bankis for each level of programme for cash payment.
- Finally, take a copy of the Deposit Slip/E-Transact to your Faculty Accountant for collection of receipt.
All the best!!!