Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE, freshmen registration and screening for 2017/2018 academic session has been released by the management of the University. All newly admitted students of the University are to take note of this development.
Fresh students of FUOTUOKE are to note the procedures for the clearance and registration stated in this post, which must be completed as soon as possible.
FUOTUOKE Freshmen Registration & Clearance – 2017/2018
- JAMB Admission Letter [Original marked “For Institution Use Only”].
- Federal University Otuoke Provisional Admission Letter [Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- F.U.O Acceptance form; properly filled and signed [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO]
- JAMB Result Slip showing the Candidate’s passport Photograph.
- F.U.O Post-UTME Result Slip.
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificate(s).
- Birth Certificate or Statutory Age Declaration.
- Local Government Area Identification Letter.
- Printed copy of Guarantor’s Form signed in the presence of (BEFORE): a Senior Civil Servant, Clergy or Lawyer [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Printed and signed copy of Statutory Declaration Form from a Court [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Acceptance receipt.
- Twelve (12) Colour Passport Photographs.
We wish you the very best!!!