Federal University Oye Ekiti, has introduced a new programme for Nigerian University graduates in a bid to remedy the result of those who were unable to stand out academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.
FUOYE – Best Solution Polytechnic Top-Up/Conversion Programme Objectives
- The objectives of the FUOYE Top-up (Degree and HND Conversion) programme are to:
- Provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to the university degree certificate.
- Make available able contents and instructions that would upgrade the quality of a university degree from third class/or pass.
- Facilitate university education that will lead to a change of degree/career, where necessary.
- Bring an academic level ground for degree inequality.
FUOYE – Best Solution Polytechnic Top-Up/Conversion Programme Available Course
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Agriculture and Bio-resources Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Demography and Statistic Sciences
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Sociology
- B.Sc Peace and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Bio-Technology
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
- B.Agric. Animal Production and Health
- B.Agric. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B.Agric. Soil Science
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- B.Agric. Food Science and Technology
- B. Agric. Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Admin.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
FUOYE – BESTPOTECH Top-Up/Conversion Programme Admission Requirements
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Languages at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
- In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculties of Engineering, Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution is required for the conversion programme. Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme
FUOYE – BESTPOTECH Top-Up/Conversion Programme Other Details
DURATION OF PROGRAMME:
- Two (2) years of six (6) semesters on a full basis
- Lectures shall take place during weekends.
How to Apply for FUOYE – BESTPOTECH Top-Up/Conversion Admission Form
Pick your hard copy forms at Best Solution Polytechnic Akure and pay a non-refundable fee of N15, 000
Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Top Up and Conversion Unit, Office of The Vice-Chancellor, FUOYE.
Contact numbers are:
Dr Adekunle (Fuoye) – 09058309801
Mrs Tosin Ajibaye (Fuoye) – 0703 567 7898
Dr Abiodun Michael – 0814005105
Mr Adekoya Tubosun (Best Solution Polytechnic, Akure) – 0806 015 9821
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.