Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) part-time applicants are invited to attend the 1st Phase Physical Screening Exercise scheduled to hold between Thursday 21st April, 2022 and Friday 22nd April, 2022 at the Institute of Part-time Studies, Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ayegbaju Campus by 9:00am.
All applicants are to be at the screening venue with the following credentials and documents (original for sighting and photocopies for submission):
- Printed copy of the Application Form & Receipt of Application Fee of N20,000
- O’Level Result(s)
- Two Recent (2) Passport Photographs
- OND, NCE & HND Certificate(s) as appropriate (Applicable only to the Direct Entry Applicants)
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Local Government Attestation
- Receipt of Admission Processing Fee of N7,000
Please note that failure to subject yourself to this Screening Exercise personally with the above documents will invalidate your admission process.