The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has announced the commencement of sales for its 2023/2024 admission form into its daily and weekend part-time programmes.
Suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for admission into the daily and weekend part-time programmes of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
COURSES AVAILABLE FOR FUOYE PART-TIME DEGREE:
Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Sc Agricultural Extension
- B.Sc Food Science and Technology
- B.Sc Soil Science and Land Management
- B.Sc Water Resources Management and Meteorology
- B.Sc Animal Production and Health
- B.Sc Hospitality and Tourism Management
Faculty of Arts
- B.A English Literary Studies
- B.A Linguistics and Languages
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Theatre and Media Arts
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Sociology
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Criminology & Security Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Finance
- B.Sc Public Administration
Faculty of Education
- B.Sc Library and Information Science
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
How to Apply for FUOYE Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- Log in to www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Click on New Applicants to create your application profile, you will be assigned an APPLICATION NUMBER at this point, IMPORTANT NOTICE: Take note of your Application/Form Number.
- Simply log in with the Application Number assigned to you.
- You will be required to update your account and upload your passport.
- You will be required to pay the sum of N25,000 the Amount for the Application Fee.
- Continue by uploading your O’Level Results and completing the Application.
For more information on approved courses, visit www.fuoye.edu.ng
For Technical support, send an email to [email protected]
Best wishes to all applicants from NGScholars.