Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE clearance and screening requirements for newly admitted students for 2017/2018 academic session have been released. As the FUPRE admission list was released, candidates who have been offered admission are to go through this screening / clearance procedure.
Affected FUPRE fresh students are hereby directed to report for screening and clearance exercise which will commences immediately. Below are the documents you need to take along with you to FUPRE admission screening for 2017/2018 academic session.
FUPRE Freshmen Clearance & Screening Requirements – 2017/2018 Session
All Fresh Students Are Hereby Advised To Report For Screening And Clearance Exercise Which Commences On Monday, 29th January 2017, With The Following Documents:
- Remita Print-Out For Payment Of N45,000 Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee For Fresh Students
- Institution’s Copy Of Jamb Admission Letter
- Jamb Result Slip
- Post UTME Result Slip
- FUPRE Admission Notification Slip
- Senior School Certificate Result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB)
- Birth Certifcate Or Age Declaration
- Local Government Letter Of Identification
- Four Coloured Passport Photographs
- Two Coloured Post Card Photographs
- WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Result Scratch Cards
- Two Photocopies Of Each Of The Items In Nos 1-8 And 1 Extra Copy Of Item 7 (Making It 3 Copies)
- Two White Office Files
SEE ALSO: FUPRE NEW RESUMPTION DATE
We wish you the very best at the screening!!!