FUPRE Post UMTE screening form for 2020/2021 is out. The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 admission has been announced on the university’s official website.
Candidates Eligible for FUPRE Post-UTME Screening
Candidates who scored 180 and above and applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)
How To Apply For FUPRE Post-UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit https://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ to do their registration.
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
Application Closing Date For FUPRE Post-UTME
Registration for Screening will commence on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Wednesday 18th November, 2020.
For enquiries: 07038500605, 08183706958.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2020/2021
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.