Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA Matriculation Ceremony date for 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. The management of the University has announced the date for the matriculation of newly-admitted students for the session. Please be informed.
All freshers who have been just admitted into various programmes in the 2019/2020 academic session are to check the full details of the matric ceremony below.
FUTA 2019/2020 Matriculation Ceremony
The Matriculation Ceremony for new undergraduate students for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been scheduled to hold as below
Date: Friday, 6th March, 2020
Venue: University Main Auditorium (2,500 Capacity).
All concerned students are therefore enjoined to abide by the following regulations:
- Matriculating students shall gather at CCE Car Park by 9:00 a.m. and be led by their School Officers in a procession to the Auditorium;
- All matriculating students must be seated in the Auditorium by 9:30 a.m.;
- All matriculating students shall be in their complete academic robes;
- Fresh students without academic gowns shall not be allowed to enter the Auditorium;
- No matriculating students even with academic robes, shall be allowed to enter the Auditorium after the Vice Chancellor’s Procession has entered;
- All phones must be switched off throughout the matriculation programme as snapping pictures shall not be allowed until after the ceremony;
- All matriculating students should come along with a copy of their biodata form with their passport photograph affixed to the form;
- All matriculating students shall sign and submit the Matriculation Oath in triplicates immediately after the ceremony; and
- Matriculation register shall be distributed and must be signed by all fresh students in the Auditorium.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.