Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTMINNA Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening forms for 2022/2023 academic session are out on sale. The FUTMINNA cut-off mark for admission has also been announced. This post will guide you on how to apply for the Post-UTME and DE screening online.
LATEST UPDATE: FUTMINNA post-UTME result for the 2022/2023 UTME and Direct Entry candidates are out. Click on the link above to check your admission status.
Forms for the FUTMINNA Post-UTME screening exercise are now on sale. Candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna for the 2022/2023 academic session that the University has scheduled the University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) to hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna, as follows:
FUTMINNA Post-UTME & Direct Entry Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are hereby notified that the screening exercise shall be conducted using the Computer-Based Test (CBT) platform.
Here are the admission requirements for FUTMINNA Post-UTME and DE Pre-admission screening:
(i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
(ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 165, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated here.
(iii) Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
(iv) However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 only payable at the screening venue.
(v) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
(vi) Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the national examining bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification. Candidates MUST bring their ‘O’ Level results to the screening venue. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of candidates.
(vii) Candidates awaiting ‘O’ Level results are not qualified for the screening exercise.
For the list of relevant subjects for each course/programme, check the homepage of the University website.
NOTE: Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
FUTMINNA Post-UTME Forms and Direct Entry Screening and How To Apply for 2022/2023 Admission
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only through REMITA platform.
- Click on “2022/2023 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on ‘payment link’ button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: [email protected] or call 08168189680 and 08028949142.