Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTMINNA Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening forms for 2018/2019 academic session are out on sale. The FUTMINNA cut-off mark for admission has also been announced. This post will guide you on how to apply for the Post-UTME and DE screening online.
Forms for the FUTMINNA Post-UTME screening exercise are now on sale. Candidates who who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
The general cut-off mark for FUTMINNA admission for the 2018/2019 academic session is 180 and above. However, you should see the FUTMINNA departmental cut-off mark for every course.
2018/2019 FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Dates
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna for the 2018/2019 academic session that the University has scheduled the University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) to hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna, as follows:
|Commencement date for Online Registration:||00.01hrs Wednesday, 15th August, 2018.||00.01hrs Wednesday, 15th August, 2018.|
|Close of Online Registration:||12.00hrs midnight on Friday 31stAugust, 2018.||12.00hrs midnight on Friday 31st August, 2018.|
|Dates of Screening exercise:||Monday 3rd – Thursday 6thSeptember, 2018.||Friday, 7th to Saturday, 8th September, 2018.|
Candidates are hereby notified that the screening exercise shall be conducted using the Computer-Based Test (CBT) platform.
FUTMINNA Post-UTME & Direct Entry Eligibility Criteria
MODE OF FUTMINNA POST-UTME SCREENING: Candidates are hereby notified that the screening exercise shall be conducted using the Computer-Based Test (CBT) platform.
Here are the admission requirements for FUTMINNA Post-UTME and DE Pre-admission screening:
(i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
(ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated here.
(iii) Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
(iv) However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 only payable at the screening venue.
(v) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
(vi) Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the national examining bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification. Candidates MUST bring their ‘O’ Level results to the screening venue. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of candidates.
(vii) Candidates awaiting ‘O’ Level results are not qualified for the screening exercise.
For the list of relevant subjects for each course/programme, check the homepage of the University website.
NOTE: Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
FUTMINNA Post-UTME Forms and Direct Entry Screening and How To Apply for 2018/2019 Admission
To apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME and Direct Entry screening for the 2018/2019 academic session;
Click on “2018/2019 UPASE”
On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
- Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
NOTE: This automatically debits N2,250.00 only (the N250 is service charge for the Interswitch platform).
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All eligible candidates for FUTMINNA Post-UTME screening exercise are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
- A printout of the 2018/2019 UTME or DE result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The printed 2018/2019 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
- No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
- The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
- Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N80 to N100 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
- Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
To get started with the registration/application process, Click here now.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: [email protected] or call 08168189680 and 08028949142.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2018/2019
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.