FUTO begins 3rd Supplementary admission exercise for 2021/2022 session March 8
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2021/2022 FUTO Post-UTME exercise that vacancies for supplementary Admissions still exist in the under listed programmes of the University:
1 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE &
a Fisheries & Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
b Forestry & Wildlife Technology
2 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING &
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
a Food Science & Technology (FST)
3 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
a ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)
b Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
4 SCHOOL OF LOGISTICS & INNOVATION
a Logistics & Transport
b Supply Chain Management (SCM)
5 SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
b Geology (GLY)
e Statistics (STA)
- Candidates who registered for the FUTO supplementary admissions Exercise but are yet to be
offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the
condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (N11, 000.00) only for the supplementary
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular
reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
Method of Application
Registration commences on Tuesday, March 08, 2022 and closes on Tuesday, March 15, 2022.
Mode of Registration
- Visit the University official website “www.futo.edu.ng”
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2021/2022 Supplementary Application.
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- a) For old applicants: Proceed to step (ix)
- b) For new applicants: Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non- refundable fee of
- N11, 000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) — (iv)
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip.
For support, contact:
E-MAIL: [email protected]