Federal University of Technology, FUTO management has released, ahead of the FUTO 33rd convocation ceremony, the process flow for the hire of academic gown & other convocation materials. All convocating students are hereby informed.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has published the mode of payment for the hire/procedure for collection of the academic gown and other convocation materials.
FUTO Notice to Graduands on Academic Gown and other Convocation Materials
Academic gowns should be issued only on presentation of payment receipt of N7,000.00 for first degree, N10,000 for Postgraduate diploma, N15,000 for M.Sc/Ph.D and N2,000.00 for Convocation Brochure from the Bursary.
- Visit the University website futo.edu.ng
- Click on the Link FUTO Portal or
- School Portal with the url: portal.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Bursary Collections
- Select Payment Category (Student related payment)
- Select your category Item for the payment
- Postgraduate PGD
- Postgraduate Masters
- Postgraduate Ph.D
- Complete the form to generate the payment invoice
- Proceed to FUTO Microfinance Bank for Payment
- Proceed to Bursary Unit for your Official receipt
The HODs or their representatives should collect academic gowns from Room 004, SOSC Building from Thursday, December 2, 2021.
All gowns should be returned not later than Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
Names of defaulters should be submitted to the following Units for disciplinary action.
- Records and Statistics
- Students’ Account
The Departments would be held responsible for missing academic gowns.