Federal University of Technology, FUTO, Centre For Continuing Education (CCE), application form into the weekend (Part-Time, PT) degree programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree for 2017/2018 academic session is now out. Prospective candidates and members of the public are hereby informed.
The Centre for Continuing Education, Federal University of Technology, Owerri invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for considerations for admission into weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) degree in the following Schools/Departments.
FUTO CCE Weekend PT Degree Admission
AVAILABLE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES AT CCE (WEEKEND)
1.0 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
Five O’ Level credit passes in Biology, Agricultural science, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language plus a credit in Physics and any other science subject:
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF CROP SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF SOIL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
2.0 SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Economics.
DEPARTMENT OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
3.0 SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS
DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
B GENERAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The following Admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to the specified Departmental Requirements.
Candidates should possess the university matriculation requirement of five (5) O’ Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB.
Minimum duration of Programme is 7 years.
Method of Application
- To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “CCE Weekend programme Application”
- Click on “Generate Payment Invoice”; enter your details to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page, click on “Complete Application Form”, enter your RRR
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level result details.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Applicants would be required to pay a pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand naira, only (N11, 000) in any bank.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
NOTE: The Deadline for sale of form has not been specified.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.