Federal University, Owerri, FUTO registration guidelines and procedures for newly admitted students for the 2016/2017 academic session has been released online. The procedure has been published on the official website of FUTO at futo.edu.ng.
Freshly admitted students are hereby implored to check the procedures and follow them in order for them to have a hitch free registration. FUTO Acceptance Fees Details For newly admitted students for 2016/17 has also been released. All freshers as well as concerned parents and guardians are hereby informed.
FUTO Admission Registration Guide For Freshers – 2016/17
Below is the Freshers Registration Guidelines for FUTO Newly Admitted Students;
- STUDENT PORTAL ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
- Visit the University official website to confirm your admission
- Click on the link “click here to check 2016/2017 Undergraduate admission status
- Enter your JAMB REG NO and click on submit button to view your admission status
- After confirming your admission click on the link “Click here to continue with the admission registration”
- Update your O’level details by supplying your O’Level exam year, exam number and O’Level result scratch card pin.
- Click on the link ‘Portal’ on the home page
- Then click on “Create portal account” to generate portal login details.
- Get account details with the JAMB Registration number as the default username and password.
- Login with your username and password
- Click on “change password” to change your password
- PROFILE DETAILS
- Click on fill profile details.
- Enter the required information on the field.
- Click on submit button to complete your profile details.
- Print the profile information slip.
- ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT
- See Details of Acceptance Fee Here :- FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION
- DEPARTMENTAL CLEARANCE
- Proceed to the Department for further Clearance on presentation of:
- Confirmation of Admission Letter duly signed and stamped by the UAO
- Form 6 printed online with your passport clearly shown or displayed
- Original copies of your entry credentials (A’Level Certificates/OND/HND statements of results and O’Level certificates, as appropriate)
- Candidates whose Form 6 is not approved in the Department but are desirous of sourcing for an alternative programme of study should go back to the of the UAO for possible change of course / Department
- Candidates whose Form 6 is approved at the Department should proceed to pay school fees.
- NOTE: All admitted Direct Entry Students are required to inform their institution to forward their Academic Transcript to the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. PMB 1526
- SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT
- Login to the portal with your username and password
- Click on “Generate School fees invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank for payment.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/ debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
- After successful payment in bank, return to the portal
- www.portal. futo.edu.ng and login with your account details to print FUTO school fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
- OTHER CLEARANCE
- After payment of school fees proceed to FUTO Library for registration and issuance of Library card
- Proceed to FUTO health services center for registration/examination and issuance of a Health Clearance certificate.
- ADMISSION UNIT CLEARANCE
- Proceed to the Admissions unit for registration and collection of Green-file with original and photocopies of the following documents:
- Clearance Form 6 duly signed and stamped by your HOD
- WAEC/NECO Certificate or statement of result; duly signed and stamped by the school principal
- JAMB and FUTO Admission Letters
- Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age
- Confirmation of admission letter duly signed and stamped by the UAO
- University Official receipts for Medical clearance. Library Clearance and School fees receipt.
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Undertaking form duly processed for stamp-duty at the Sub- Treasury.
- NOTE: All admitted Direct Entry Students are required to inform their institution to forward their Academic Transcript to the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. PMB1526
- COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION
- Sign the New/Fresh Students Registration data form ‘FORM 11″
- New/Fresh students will not be able to pay school fees until their Clearance Form 6 has been approved in the department
- Students are once more reminded that payment of school fees is compulsory and this payment will give students access to;
- Obtaining Matriculation Number automatically
- Online course Registration
- Write Semester Examination
- Campus WiFi.
- For students having issues with the above online payment process should contact FUTO ICT Unit specifying the issue and challenges they might be having.
We send our congratulations to all candidates who have been admitted.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.