FUTO Postgraduate acceptance fee and payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released.
The School of Postgraduate Studies of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has published all required information on the PG portal.
All candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various Postgraduate programmes in the school are to pay the acceptance fee.
RECOMMENDED: How to check FUTO Postgraduate Admission List
FUTO Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Amount
The authorities of the institution announced that all admitted postgraduate candidates should pay acceptance fee of N42,000 excluding bank charges via REMITA Platform.
FUTO Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Below are the steps to follow to pay the 2018/2019 FUTO PG acceptance fee:
- After conforming your FUTO Postgraduate Admission Status, proceed to http://portal.futo.edu.ng/PGaccountVerification.aspx to activate your students portal account.
- After activating your portal account, visit https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Login.aspx to login.
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, then select Pay PG Acceptance
- New students are required to select(2018/2019) as current session, then submit to generate the acceptance invoice.
- Go to the bank and make payment with your PG Acceptance invoice using the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) number on your invoice.
- Visit your Profile Account again, Login with your username and password
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, select Pay PG Acceptance, then submit to obtain your PG Admission letter.
- Proceed to the PG School and meet your Departmental Schedule Officer with originals of your credentials/certificates, photocopies and passport photograph
- Proceed to your Department for Departmental clearance.
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.