FUTO pre-degree form is out for the 2023/20234 admission exercise. In clearer terms, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) pre-degree admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FUTO Pre-Degree Programme Benefits
- Greater chance of getting admission into any undergraduate programme of FUTO. Candidates can also sit for post-UTME giving them a double opportunity.
- Conducive learning environment.
- Very moderate school fees.
- Taught based on the JAMB syllabus for better performance of candidates in JAMB.
- Taught by seasoned FUTO lecturers in an academic environment.
- Examinations spread into two semesters instead of a one-shot attempt.
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Pre-Degree Programme
All Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
- Possess at least five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Agric Science or Geography.
- Have registered or intend to register and must sit for the 2023 UTME.
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree Form
Each FUTO pre-degree application form goes for Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000).
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Go to the 2023/2024 Pre-Degree Application Form
- Click on generate 2023/2024 Pre-Degree Application Invoice
- To generate an invoice, click on the green highlighted link “Generate Payment Invoice”.
- Make payment via the approved payment options.
- Remember to print your Application Acknowledgement Slip.
- Await the Pre-Degree Admission announcement from the University.
Good luck from NGscholars!