The Federal University Of Technology supplementary Post Utme exam for 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. Candidates that missed out in the first exam can now apply. Candidates that had already procured the form should check here for the new date.
FUTO Supplementary Admission form for 2019/2020 session has been announced. This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2019/2020 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University will commence online registration for the 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise on Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
How to apply
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. (Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8)
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||45|
|2.||AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||45|
|3.||ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (AST)||45|
|4.||CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (CST)||45|
|5.||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||45|
|6.||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||45|
|7.||SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (SST)||45|
|8.||COMPUTING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||CYBERSECURITY (CYB)||50|
|9.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IFT)||50|
|10.||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (SEN)||50|
|11.||ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL & BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING (ABE)||45|
|12.||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||45|
|13.||MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING (MCE)||55|
|14.||POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING (PTE)||45|
|15.||HEALTH TECHNOLOGY||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (EHS)||45|
|16.||BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||BIOLOGY (BIO)||45|
|19.||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||CHEMISTRY (CHM)||45|
|24.||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||45|
|25.||QUANTITY SURVEYING (QSV)||45|
|26.||SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (SVG)||45|
|27.||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||45|
Please, note again:
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- that candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Deadline
The deadline for sales of FUTO Supplementary Admission form has been extended. The new deadline is September 27th, 2019.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.